Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Final

The final is finally done. Now I just have to grade. It is nice to think the class is done. It was a really good group this quarter, not too whiney. I had a couple of excellent students. One lady is a Russian immigrant. I'm looking forward to a good 102 class in the winter. I finally got all the last of the decorations up except one sign that I'm fixing. The top section of the fake tree is currently without lights. Bummer. I've got to try and fix it tomorrow. There really isn't much else to say. Oh, on Monday they called from the raffle at the craft bazaar last weekend and we won 2 hours of free maid service! That is my big news. We tried big girl panties today. Dry all day until a poopy right before bed. yuck! Life is good.
Good Night ~C

No comments: