I was grouchy today. I didn't want to do anything, and it all seemed to be piling on top of my head. I finally went to the Relief Society progressive dinner party which lightened my mood considerably. It was festive, and didn't take much time or energy from me. I did get my vacuuming done downstairs which makes such a difference in my thinking. A house of order really does keep one's mind and spirit more free to think. It is just hard to get it done. I'm going to go downstairs and read Pride and Prejudice for book club. It is getting very good.
Good Night ~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


1 comment:
I read P&P two years ago. I had picked it up a couple of times, but just couldn't get into it. It is the favorite book of some of my best friends, so I knew I had to give it another try. Maybe I was just in a better frame of mind, but I LOVED it this time around. I don't think I was patient enough back when I first picked it up. Did you read Austenland? It's an easy read, but much more fun having read some Jane Austen. I hope you are feeling less grouchy today! :-)
Post a Comment