Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Pants


The biggest accomplishment for the day-Anna put on the Halloween pants that Aunt Cyndi made for her. When Cyndi came the second weekend in October she brought these pants, so cute. Anna would have nothing to do with them, wouldn't touch them or look at them, "I don't like them!" Cyndi encouraged me to give them away, but they're so cute! Today I got her dressed while she was otherwise distracted. She had the pants on before she could protest. She looked down and said, "pretty pants, Mommy". Apparently they look different from a different angle:) She wouldn't take them off. She showed me all the Jack-o-lanterns, ghosts, kitties etc. that are on the pants. Cyndi says I play mind games with Anna, I say, you betcha! I gotta survive.


Anna was a very happy girl today. Who wouldn't be with such cute pants? She and I went to Costco and did the sample tour. She loves Costco samples-"I wanna try that Mommy" She will try anything. She even ate tortilla chips with hummus and garlic. She is getting a lot easier in stores because she entertains herself with chatter. We made it through a half hour of Craft Warehouse the other day with a little birdhouse in her hands while she made up all sorts of stories about her birdy that lived in it.
I was kind of out of sorts today. Just easily frustrated and irritated. Tomorrow the Primary Program-pray for us that it goes well and not too short! It will be great to have it done.

Good Night ~C

1 comment:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Those are some AWESOME pants!