Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Soooo Tired



It seems like it has been a very long day even though I couldn't tell you what we did. Well, I guess that is a lie because I can tell you that I cleaned the whole kitchen (quite the chore, I had left it too long), did some laundry, visited at Amy's, and went to the Library. I taught my Spanish class tonight. I really like this group of students that I'm teaching this quarter. They are a very positive group. That being said, it really wiped me out tonight. Now we are getting Anna to bed so late. Her and Daddy do a gymnastics class on WEd. nights and it puts us behind schedule. Tomorrow a.m. we've got to go VT at 9 and the dentist for Anna at 10. I hope she is not too grumpy. I've been talking up the dentist a lot. She knows he is going to look at her teeth and that he will have a mask on. We have been practicing opening our mouth. Fingers crossed. Today she made up a game with baby wipes-she called them naps and we had one for all our friends and we kept pretending to write our names on them. She would also instruct me in the correct way to fold and roll the "naps". Wish I knew what was going on in her little brain. She got a package from Grandma Linda today that had a candy bouquet in a bucket. All the candy was on these sticks and then stuck into some styrofoam in the bucket. She sat at the table and pulled the sticks out and unwrapped the candy, but didn't eat it. She was fascinated with the disassembly! Good night.

No comments: