Thursday, October 25, 2007

Super Anna

Tonight during the bedtime process Anna was playing with a silky blanket that I made for her when she was little in the effort to wean her away from my nightgowns. It didn't work. She would have nothing to do with it. Recently she found it and has taken a liking to it. Tonight she held it around her neck, ran down the hall and proclaimed, "Super Anna!" What should Super Anna say to Daddy? she asked me. When David came up to read stories, she told him, I not the real Anna Daddy, I Super Anna.

She was Super Anna today. I took her to the dentist for the first time and she was fantastic. She opened her mouth and let the assistant brush and floss and let the dentist look at all her teeth with his mirror tool and paint flouride on them. It took a long time and she laid still with her mouth open for the whole thing. Yeah! We came home and called Daddy and Grandpa Heber just to brag.

I went to the gym tonight by myself which I thought would be relaxing, but it was boring without David to talk to. The time on my elliptical just dragged by, but I'm so glad I went. My other big accomplishment was to finish her Easter page in the scrapbook.

That's it for tonight folks, ~C

No comments: