Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Beginning

Welcome to my new blog. I wanted to start a journal and this seemed like the easiest way to do it. My cousin Jennifer Newell and one of my best friends Kim Longnecker Hall inspired me to begin my own blog. I had so much fun looking at/reading their blogs that I thought I'd better join in the fun. The other reason I wanted to start journaling/blogging is my terrible procrastination. I'm working on my daughter Anna's scrapbook. She is almost three years old and I'm up to four months old in the scrapbook. I realized that my memories of certain events (first Easter etc.) are blurry. So here I am to record my memories of our family life. Mostly I'm writing to myself, so if you're reading this you'll have to excuse my grammar/style mistakes. Anna is going to be asking to come in from the car any minute now, so I better go.

4 comments:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Cathy,

Great idea! Love the picture of Anna. This must have been on her third trip to the pumpkin patch. I see that she has choosen a pumpkin that she can lift - an absolute requirement for her.

Love you,

Cyndi

Todd said...

You rock. I definitely recommend the writing cute quotes that they say.

Anonymous said...

HI Cathy, we just watched pushing up daisies and we loved it. give it a try. I love the blog.
Laurie

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Cathy,
I love that you have come to the life of Blogging. Now I will be able to see Anna and know what you are up to. In response to Laurie comment....I as well love Pushing up Daisies.

Love Jen