Did you notice my new Shelfari bookshelf? Isn't that fun. It is a fun website. You can make your own bookshelf - books you've read or want to read. You can also make a group shelf which our book club did. It's a nice way to communicate what you have read and are going to read. It is also fun to look at what others have said about books. I had fun playing around with it the other night.
I bought a toy for Christmas for Anna on e-bay tonight. I'm always surprised when I win something on e-bay. I have only done it a couple of times. Every time I haven't really meant to win, I was just curious. Anyway, it should be fun. A little people house with extras. I'm not so sure David was thrilled that I won.
We had a nice day at church. We actually made it on time, a big accomplishment for us. I really enjoyed Primary today. I really feel like I'm finally in a groove, which probably means I won't get to keep doing it when they change the ward boundaries (which we thought might happen today, but no luck-maybe next week). Anna did well in nursery, although, as the nursery leaders pointed out, her accomplice Brooklyn was not there today.
Speaking of Brooklyn. Anna's memory has gotten stronger recently. She used to forget past events, little disappointments etc. But, we have been hearing ALL weekend how sad she is that Brooklyn is sick and she can't play (they were supposed to play on Friday). Anytime she is sad about anything she mentions it. We also bought her a Dora suitcase for her birthday at Shopko Saturday night. I didn't think she had really noticed that we bought it, or would even remember that we had bought it. That night she came out from going to bed and asked me where it was. I tried to lie and say we didn't buy it. No dice. I had to settle for, it is a present and you can't have it yet. I'm not sure what this is accomplishing. She has remembered about it today and probably asked to get her suitcase from the car at least 4 different times. I guess Christmas shopping will be a little different this year! The easy days are over.
She asked for panties twice tonight and both times proudly announced later that she had peed on the floor, not good for Mommy and Daddy-not very patient. At least she wants the panties.
Good Night ~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment