This is only a test of the broadcast system.... no just kidding. I messed around with my comments settings and inadvertently removed the ability to comment. I need to post a new blog to see if I fixed it. Here we go.
It worked! I'm slow, but eventually I get it. Thanks Kim for letting me know.
Good Night ~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


2 comments:
Yea! I can leave comments again! I just want you to know I've stopped by for a visit. :-) All of my kids were 3 years and 3 months old when the whole potty training thing finally clicked in their heads. I swear they just wake up one day and it works. I fought with Bridger WAY TOO MUCH about it. I was more laid back with the other two, and they still all potty trained at 3 years and 3 months old. Good luck with that! I love reading your blog!
I'm so glad to hear that Kim. It was so hard for me to give it up and realize I tried to early and it didn't have to be so painful. Thanks ~C
Post a Comment