We picked Anna up about 1:30 and went to Costco and then to Liquidation World. We got some Christmas shopping done, and I ran into Lillian Parra that I used to work with at McLoughlin Middle School - I love her! Such an incredible lady. Also we saw Karri Stoker from Ridgeview ward in Kennewick. I worked with her with the Laurels. A great woman-very strong in the gospel and very down to earth and fun loving. We also saw her parents the Hauters. David knew them from the branch. They were also the missionary couple that ran Camp Zarahemla when we had the Toomer family reunion there a couple years back. Sis. Hauter told me that she remembers fondly our skit that celebrated fat-bottom girls. We did a
Now we've had a couple of hours at home to relax and hopefully Anna will go to sleep and I will get to read my book:)
Good Night ~C


1 comment:
I love the idea of a quote board. I also enjoy that your first one comes from Shrek! Donnie & I are always cracking up at the good one-liners from The Office and How I Met Your Mother... I may start posting my favs on my blog! Great picture, too. I need an outing with my husband all to myself. That sounds like a great way to kick off a weekend.
Love ya'!
Kim
p.s. Did you read my post about being a funseeker vs. funsucker? You were always my favorite funseeker! On my sad days, I really wish you were here to make me laugh. Miss You!!!
Post a Comment