Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting Better

Anna is getting better. She stayed home from church with David and she and I stayed home all day today. I got a little stir crazy, but it was good for her. She is definitely improving. She is still pretty tired and gets kinda whiny and clingy, but less coughing and a little more energy. Often today she said, "come sit with me, hold me Mommy." I guess about 7:30 tonight she told David they had to get in the car and come get me from my school. She really turns into a momma's girl when she doesn't feel well. This does not make things easy. David loves it when she goes to him, and I think it kind of hurts his feelings when she wants me so much. She and I went for a drive about 4:30 this afternoon because I had to get out of the house. We went through the drive-thru at McD's. I asked Anna if she wanted a cookie or a hamburger. She chose a cookie and I got a diet Coke. As we were driving home, she asks me where her french fries are! I told her I didn't get any. She says in this super sweet voice, "Excuse me Mommy, can I please have some french fries?" Then she breaks into a pitiful sounding cough. I'm a sucker-we went back and got the fries and a hamburger:) I think she is really feeling a lot better tonight-Thank goodness.
Good Night ~C