Monday, November 26, 2007

Home Again!

It's late and I'm exhausted. Woke up at 5am in Boise to come home today. Great Thanksgiving! Great trip. Anna loved playing with cousins and Aunt Penny. Lots of great shopping. Good food, good company. Clear roads. I'm tired.
Good Night ~C

1 comment:

klonghall said...

I need to post my Thanksgiving recap. We came home on Saturday. It was good to have a day to catch up before sending the boys back to school. I found out that I'm getting released from my calling on Sunday. It's been 3 years. I have lots of thoughts swimming around about that. I've enjoyed the calling most of the time, hated it now and then, and just tolerated it once in a while. I'm scared to see what I'll do next. Primary had become very comfortable. That's always a bad sign, I guess.

I'll try to update my blog in the next day or so.

Kim