Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Strange Day

We stayed home today for the most part, and got a lot of odds and ends done. I did some weeding in the backyard, hung up a decorative window frame that I have had for almost two years, fixed the big clock that had fallen have the wall and shattered the other night. A strange day, but it felt good to get something done. Anna is on the mend. She had a lot more energy today. She still had her, "hold me" moments, but we're getting there. I have a horrible kink in my neck that has been bugging the crap out of me all day. Started Clomid today. We'll see what happens. Thought I was pregnant last month - all the way to day 31. I was really bummed. I think a lot about Russian adoption. You never know what path life will take.
Good Night ~C