Okay, my house has been a major disaster area since we unpacked all our junk from the Thanksgiving trip. I have been out and about doing errands because I don't want to come home to face it. Today, after killing time in Wal-Mart and spending money I didn't have I decided it was finally time to face the music. We came home and I was drudging through when I thought to myself, I haven't turned on the Christmas music, what am I thinking?! I got it on, and I have to tell you, it was a night and day attitude change. I was singing and dancing and cheery! I was struck by the power of music. I think that Christmas music is especially a mood changer for me. my downstairs is clean, and I can start decorating this weekend. On a side note, at Wal-mart I bought Anna the Little People nativity set. I worried that I shouldn't have spent the money. Totally worth it. She played with it for hours on end this afternoon (the other reason I was able to accomplish my goal). I love to watch her play imaginatin games. I'm so excited about Christmas this year.
Good Night ~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


2 comments:
All my kids love to play with the Fisher Price Nativity Set. I have about 3 or 4 sets that are "kid friendly" because they all want to play with them. That keeps their grubby little paws off my good sets. :-) My house is still a wreck. I'm glad to see someone else avoids housework with errands! I should try the music. I need motivation when it gets this cluttered.
Love your posts on my blog. This is the best way for us to keep in touch! And, yes, you are my favorite funseeker! You would like that book. I paid a penny for it plus Shipping on Amazon--a total of $4!
So excited for Anna's first nativity. Wish I had been on the ball enough to have sent it to her! So jealous of her shepard bonus figures.
Post a Comment