Thursday, November 1, 2007

PMS!

Wow, I got really tired and grouchy tonight. One of those times when you realize you are being so moody because you can see the confusion and fear in your husband's eyes. It really hit me this afternoon. I had a fine morning watching Mia and visiting with Amy and then Tracie. Got the house clean, felt good. Finally went to the post office, bought stamps and mailed my tithing. I'm really looking forward to this weekend (David's Friday off) except for the 3 hour scout training on Saturday :( morning. Tomorrow the craft fair:)
Let's see today Anna kept repeating with great sadness, "Halloween's over!" I think she was most sad that the trick spider we had hanging at the front door is now put away. She also said, "my Daddy is not bad, he is a gentle Daddy." (David had said the other night how bad he did on his jack-o-lantern and Anna was bothered that he called himself bad). David is so sweet with her, it is fun to watch.
Good Night ~C