Saturday, November 10, 2007

Too Busy

This week has been so busy, and next week looks similar. I had a great time at everything I did, it just felt like too much. I went to a baby shower for my v.t. this morning. It was so fun. I went with the ladies from book club. I really have fun with them and our group has really gelled. As an aside. David and I talked tonight about how we feel like the ward finally feels like home and cohesive, and now they're going to change all the boundaries again! I'm fairly certain our book club will be divided asunder, and this will make me sad. Maybe we can keep it up. Anyway, back to the point. I had a fantastic timeat the shower, but on the way home I just felt like I have not been home enough. Next week is book club on Tuesday and Stake training on Thurs. I told David that I wasn't going to the stake training because that would be too much. Then, I started to feel guilty that stake training was the first thing I cut out, but I really don't want to miss book club!
I'm really looking forward to going away for Thanksgiving. We'll have fun in Idaho.
Good Night ~C

No comments: